What can administrators do?
Administrators must belong to the primary organization on the account. Since they have the ability to see all projects, users, and organizations, they cannot belong to another organization.
- Modify or view any of the account or billing settings.
- Grant or revoke administrator privileges for other users.
- See all projects, users, and organizations for this account.
- Create and delete users and organizations.
- Create and configure projects.
- Add and remove users and organizations from projects.
- Delete comments and issues.